For Lease1410 East Renner Road, Richardson, TX
Square Footage: 122,300
1410 E. Renner Road is a two-story, 122,300 square foot Class B office. Prime location immediately adjacent to CityLine, a pedestrian friendly 186-acre master planned development that once complete is expected to contain over 3 million square feet of build-to-suit office, 3,925 multi-family residential units and 220,000 square feet of retail, among other extensive amenities. Currently occupied by AT&T but expected to vacate the building upon their expiration in mid-2018, presenting a unique opportunity to re-position an asset located in the epicenter of a multi-billion-dollar urban development.
- FOUNDATION – the building is supported by deep-foundations that consist of 24” and 36” diameter, reinforced concrete drilled piers bearing on limestone. Steel reinforced concrete grade
beams are attached to the top of the piers and support the perimeter concrete tilt-wall panels
- PARKING – the parking areas and drive aisles are paved with concrete. The parking area wraps the entire building, providing 535 parking spaces including 19 handicap accessible spaces, equating to a parking ratio of +/- 4.4 spaces per 1,000 SF
- SITE ACCESS – there are four vehicular access/egress drives at the site and provide vehicular access to all drive lanes and parking areas at the site. Two access/egress drives
are located at the north side of the site and connect to East Renner Road. One access/egress drive is located at the northwest corner of the site and connects to an adjacent
commercial property, which in turn connects to East Renner Road and to North Plano Road. One access/egress drive is located at the southwest corner of the site and connects
to North Plano Road.
- ELEVATORS – two Dover-brand passenger elevators, speeds of 150 ft/min, capacity of 3,500 lbs, serve both floors and are hydraulic
- HVAC – provided by four 75-ton ‘boxcar’ roof top units (RTUs), one 40-ton ‘boxcar’ RTU, two 5-ton RTUs, and nine split system units which range in size from approximately two
to three tons each, and have a combined cooling capacity of 377 tons and operate on refrigerant R-22. Building heat is provided via electric heating elements in the split system
air handing units, and electric resistance heating at the perimeter zones on each floor; a recent HVAC inspection report has been provided in the document center.
- Close proximity to 220,000 square feet of restaurants, retail & entertainment.
1410 East Renner Road, Richardson, TX
1410 East Renner Road, Richardson, TX, USA
11111 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90025